Saturday, 5:00 PM
Sunday, 8:30 AM; 10:30 AM & 1:00 PM (Vietnamese)
8:00 AM Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
5:30 PM Wednesday
Morning Prayer and Communion Service
Monday at 8:00 AM
Fridays following Mass
Confessions, Saturday 3:45 - 4:45 PM or by appointment
Parish Office hours:
Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Holy Family Pictorial Directory
You're invited to be a part of our new photo directory. Our last directory was printed in 2006. As you look around our church, you see a new pastor and new families. There have been weddings, and babies and youngsters who are now young adults. We're changing and a new photo directory will help us capture the look of Holy Family now.
Our first photo opportunities will be September 23, 29, 30 and October 1. You can click the link to schedule your photo session, or sign up in the breezeway after Masses. Our directory won't be complete without YOU!
Each family will receive a complimentary 8x10 photograph and directory for participating.
Parish Mission Statement
We strive to worship God and celebrate the presence of Jesus Christ in Word and the Sacraments as one Holy Family. We seek to open our hearts daily to the power and guidance of the Holy Spirit as we endeavor to be a Catholic Church that puts all people in touch with God. We are building a faith community of hope, love and acceptance that nourishes, comforts and embraces.
Sunday, September 24
5:45PM Marian Movement
Monday, September 25
6:30PM HS YouthLife Meeting
Tuesday, September 26
7:00PM Catholic Scripture Study
7:00PM Schola Cantorum Choir Rehearsal
Wednesday, September 27
9:00AM Catholic Scripture Study
6:30PM RE PreK-6 Grade Classes
6:30PM JH YouthLife Meeting
Thursday, September 28
6:30PM Schola Cantorum Choir Rehearsal
7:00PM RCIA Meeting
Friday, September 29
5:00PM Harmonic Youth Rehearsal
7:00PM San Lorenzo Choir Rehearsal
Saturday, September 30
8:00 Saturday Ensemble Rehearsal
Sunday, October 1
5:45PM Marian Movement
Annual Catholic Appeal 2017
WAYS TO GIVE
· Donate Online with credit/debit/direct bank withdrawal-click the donate button below
· Pledge Only – submit your pledge (through the pledge envelope or online) and you will be sent monthly reminders.
· Cash or Check – make checks payable to Annual Catholic Appeal
· Donate Stock – call 206-382-7316 for broker instructions
· Donate through your IRA – contact your IRA administrator and have your gift sent directly to the ACA Office, 710 9th Ave, Seattle WA 98104 – include your name, ACA ID# and the parish you want the gift credit to go to.
· Payroll Deduction – some employers offer this option – check with yours
Can your gift be doubled?
Many companies MATCH gifts to the Annual Catholic Appeal! Check if your employer has a Matching Gift program and help your parish maximize their Annual Catholic Appeal Rebate! Once your payment has been received OR pledge has been paid in full, you can apply for the match per your employer’s instructions. (tax ID# 91-0778147)